Thursday, October 2, 2008

New York Minute


I heart NY! We took a quick trip to New York a couple of weekends ago and learned that 4 days in the city just isn't enough!! There is so much to see and experience in the city that NEVER sleeps! We had a great time watching baseball, shopping, eating,riding every form of public transportation--train, subway, taxi, and sight seeing! A big Hug and Kiss to my wonderful family and friends (Amber, Nicole, Jen and Mariellen) who took care of our kids while we were gone---no responsibility for a couple of days is soooooo nice! Let us know when we can return the favor. xoxoxo

5 comments:

ERIN said...

That's AWESOME you got to go! It really does look at crazy at it does in the movies! You look great, Mel! I love your hair!

The Boyos said...

What fun!! I could use a few days away.
Your children are so beautiful! I love my 3 year old too. He is very funny right now. We've been busy and I haven't checked the blog in a while...SO CUTE!!

Unknown said...

WOW, I cant wait to visit NY- looks like you had a ton of fun! Its awesome getting away, thats for sure!

The Mom said...

My goodness - all these new blogs to follow! Guess I have Jen to thank for leading me to y'all :) Love your blog - and your NY slideshow - I'm jealous!!!

Rebecca said...

WHAT!?! 4 hours away and no phone call? grrr!