Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.....

I love the Fall. The Weather is perfect during the day and the nights start to get a little cold making it ideal time to go camping "READ STYLE" in the backyard! This is one of our kids favorite activities...sitting around the campfire roasting marshmellows and eating smores....Then we pack it up and head inside. Now that's my kind of camping!

I Love Halloween---especially the decorating part! This year we added a BIG Mama spider to go along with the demented spider egg sacks hanging in the door way. I also made the cute pumpkin topiaries to add to the collection of Halloween decore.

Another favorite....I love having a project...these are some of the many baby blankets I have made for friends and family. They are so soft and just darn cute---I'm thinking about making one in my size!

And finally...Fall means yummy treats....I love to make carmel apples and I love even more to eat them!

Why do you love fall?

4 comments:

atkinson family said...

Wait, those are a few of MY favorite things! P.S. do those blankets come in my size?

Ms. Mort said...

I should post a picture of me whacking down the dead flowers from summer and frantically shopping due to Christmas & 2 birthdays. Your things look more fun and soothing.

Mindy said...

Your apples look perfect as always. I will never master that skill.

Sandy said...

You rock the caramel apples!!! I on the other hand fail miserably!! Your house looked so cute this year!!! Love your blankets! I think I need to commission you to make one for me!!