Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NO MORE EXCUSES!

Okay! Okay! I am totally aware that I have been the WORST blogger of the summer---What can I say... We have been very busy this summer having lots of fun BUT I have no more excuses now ---it's time to play catch up!
Morgan's 8th Birthday was in July and we never let a birthday go by without an all day celebration.The night before her birthday she put a note on my bed that said " Reminder: Dear Mom and Dad remember that I get brecfist in bed" So first thing in the morning we made french toast and juice and let Morgan enjoy her "brecfist" in bed!

Morgan loves arts and crafts so we decided to have an art party---we invited a few close friends to go to Color Me Mine where they each got to pick out a ceramic piece and then they got to paint and decorate it how ever they wanted.

Then...we headed back home for cake and icecream. The Cake was an artists palate--made by my amazing neighbor Kelly. I have a link to her cake blog so check it out--She makes someof the cutest cakes ever!

Then we ended the party by going golfing as a family and out to dinner. Morgan attended a golf camp this summer and is becoming quite the little golfer---Cecil is very proud. Happy Birthday Morgan!

0 comments: