Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's Great to be 8!

August 2,2008 was a very special day for Morgan and her family. It was the day she chose to be baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It has been something she has been looking forward too for a long time and we are so proud of her. She is such a great example to Ashlyn and Easton. We had so many family members and friends come to support Morgan and I know she felt good knowing so many people love and support her. We did miss our Grandpa and Grandma on a mission in Australia but we know their hearts were with us that day. We are counting down to October 2nd when they return home!


This picture was taken by my friend Tiffany for some Baptism announcements--Morgan looks like an angel! ( I will have to post more of the cute pix she took--she did a great job!)

Morgan and her friend Kennedy were baptized the same day and for part of the program they sang a song called "When I Am Baptized" It made my heart melt! She asked me that morning if we could practice together and the second she started singing I was in tears---pretty much for the rest of the day I was on the verge of tears---I love to hear her sing and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, beautiful, daughter!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

congratulations Morgan! Awesome! I wish we could have been there!