Monday, January 12, 2009

Cooking up some fun!

Santa brought Morgan this Easy Bake Oven for Christmas and she has had a lot of fun making delicious HOCKEY PUCKS....I mean cookies! She gave one to Easton and then asked "Who's a better cook? ME? ore MOM?" His reply... " YOU are!" She was so excited and said " Yes! finally I am better than Mom!" No hurt feelings here----Considering the source! In all fairness....her second attempt at the cookies turned out much better.... we added more water and cooked it for way less time! Watch out Kelly---You've got some competition in the neighborhood! Thanks SANTA for the fun present!

5 comments:

J.J. said...

I am smiling! I think Morgan & Whitney would get along beautifully! If only we could have them make dinner---although their skin is not tough enough for all of the complaints, dirty looks and fake gagging.

Good Job Morgan! --JaNae

Cheree said...

Just imagine, someday she could be cooking dinner for everyone. We are glad you had a wonderful holiday. We completly understand that things get very busy. We will have to get together soon.

Jared and Lydia said...

Bake it up Morgan! Hockey Pucks are my favorite!

atkinson family said...

Morgan, You know I'll be calling you for my next cake! After the easy bake, comes Wilton frosting bags and tips! Your a natural. P.S. Im still waiting for my plate of hockey pucks :)

Sunshine said...

Oh I'm SO Jealous! I always wanted an easy bake oven.
Oh well, hopefully Bentley will get one from Santa one of these days.
Let me know when Morgan has a cooking class, I'll be there.