Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day Mid-Life Crisis

Anyone who knows Cecil very well, knows how much he LOVES cars.....a love that is shared by his dad as well,so for Father's Day I suprised Cecil and his Dad with new cars!......Okay! so I didn't buy them I just sort of rented them for the afternoon--it's a 5 hour car tour up the canyon where they get to drive a ferrari, porche, lotus, astin martin, and a dodge viper. Needless to say, Cecil and his Dad really,really enjoyed their suprise. Happy Father's Day----and now that you got to drive all those cool cars, there is no need for a mid-life crisis RIGHT?!?

The Porshe was Dan's Favorite car

The Ferarri at 110 miles per hour was Cecil's favorite car...there was a reason I didn't go with him!


The Astin Martin was a second favorite

The Lotus was a little too small...is that really a car?!?

And the Viper was just a cool fast ride

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

what a great idea. Cool gift I bet they loved it.
I'm glad you finally updated your blog so I can see all your cute kids and whats going on, since I never see you in REAL life. we'll have to get together soon.

Sunshine said...

what a great idea. Cool gift I bet they loved it.
I'm glad you finally updated your blog so I can see all your cute kids and whats going on, since I never see you in REAL life. we'll have to get together soon.