Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kauai or Bust!!


CLICK THE LOWER LEFT HAND CORNER ON THE SPEAKER TO TURN THE MUSIC ON AND OFF

ALOHA!!! Cecil and I went to Hawaii the 1st week in September with his brother Isaac and sister-in-law Amy and I am finally posting the pictures-----(because of a few minor setbacks--like loosing the digital camera that had most of our pictures on them!!!) We had such a great time relaxing on the beach, eating, kayaking up the river, sight seeing, enjoying shaved ice, snorkeling, chasing chickens, scuba diving, hiking to the waterfalls, did I metion relaxing on the beach!?! Anyways! I don't know about you but watching this slide show just makes me want to go back----what are we waiting for!?! LET'S GO!!!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

I am so jealous.... I have never been to Hawaii. Looks FUN. I am so glad you finally updated your blog I have been checking it occasionally. Guess you've been busy traveling & being a mom.

ERIN said...

WOW. I can't wait to hear the stories behind some of those photos! I"m happy for you that you were able to go. The one thing I'm jealous about is how great you look in a swimsuit! Never mind the chance of a lifetime in Hawaii!
love ya,
erin

Jared and Lydia said...

How fun! Love that you all adventured out to Kauai! Wish Jared and I could have been getting our toes wet with you all. I have so many fond memories of going to Kauai. So green and everything felt so country-ish. I am finding myself planning a trip to Hawaii right now. Maybe on the way home we can stop for a few days. Loves, Lyd