Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Funny for the day...




Some of you have already heard this story.... but here are the pictures to go along with it. Easton is such a funny little boy!! Last sunday we were all in the kitchen watching Cecil "Chef it up" which doesn't happen very often these days....He was making us breakfast bagel sandwiches and I noticed that Easton was not in the kitchen with the rest of us so I started walking towards the bedrooms to see if he was climbing on a bed or pulling clothes out of drawers or doing his own computer programming. Well, he wasn't in any of the bedrooms but I did hear water running so I opened up the bathroom door ----the light was off and there was Easton sitting in the tub in his PJ's with the water running and he looked up at me and said TUB!!! I do realize this could have been very bad....the water could have been turned to way HOT or the tub could have filled up to the top before we realized he was MIA but thankfully those things didn't happen and we can call that story FUNNY!!

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

You've been TAGGED!! go to my blog to get the rules of play.