Monday, April 13, 2009

Introducing Baby....

WILSON!

Really we are not naming the baby Wilson--it just happens to be a family joke gone BAD! One Sunday night after eating dinner with cecil's family we were discussing names for our new baby and since Easton is a sports related name we were thinking of all the other possibilities...and someone blurted out WILSON and we all thought it was so funny (one of those "you had to be there" moments) Anyways, my family is big time into volleyball and all I could think about whenever someone asked "How is baby Wilson doing" was that volleyball from the movie CASTAWAY with Tom Hanks that becomes his best friend while he is stranded on the Island all alone.....so like I said before....family joke..gone bad! I put Cecil's artistic skills to work and this is BABY WILSON! Hopefully the name doesn't stick for to long....poor kid!
(This volleyball is at 29 weeks)


5 comments:

The Boyos said...

Very funny Melina! I actually have a nephew named Wilson and he is such a cutie! Can't wait to see him! I think you should name him Wilson...it'd be so cute!

Tiff said...

Your looking very cute that is very funny! I think cecil's art work is pretty dang good!

Cheree said...

Now I get it. That is so funny. Here are a few suggestions, Mcgreager(I didn't spell it right but it is a basketball brand) you could do Nike or Spalding. There are so many options.We are very excited to see you all and your cute growing belly.

atkinson family said...

My kids got the biggest kick out of watching cecil color on your belly! And I am laughing now that I can see it! That's awesome. I still like the name.

Rebecca said...

Soooo cute! I love your volleyball!