Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

For all of you that voted Girl.......You're wrong.......and for all of you that voted TWINS....I'll find out who you are:) ..... and for all of you that voted a Boy.......
Well you are right!This is me and the BELLY at 20 weeks (thank you Ashie for being my photographer)---- I Really Really don't like photo's of me when I'm pregnant but my sister-in-law has been begging me to post a picture of my belly.... so this one's for you Camilla ( I guess you do get what you want...most of the time:) We are very excited about having another little boy---- Easton can't stop talking about his "baby brudder." Now for the hard part---a name. We are open to suggestions but it must end with an "N" We can't let the little guy feel left out. (and I'm a little OCD---but who isn't?!?)

10 comments:

Ms. Mort said...

I wondering if this boy will poop on the toilet for me too??? So, so happy for you :) Make me crazy as mine do...I wouldn't trade them for anything!

Unknown said...

Congrats Melina! Thats ways exciting, I voted you would have a "girl" only cause that what the Read boys know how to make! :)

ERIN said...

Yeahhhhhhh!
that's perfect for your little OCD problem...2 of each...
and you are absolutely sexy, stunning,and amazingly beautiful pregnant!!!
love you!
erin

Nicole said...

You look beautiful as always! I am so excited to have a new nephew named Ken!!

atkinson family said...

Yeah! I am so excited for the family! I think Owen should be considered as a name :) AND, you look awesome. I am glad to see that you are finally starting to show a little tiny bump. Its about time!

Cheree said...

I could have sworn that you were going to follow my pattern of kids, but you get to have 2 of each, CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you. I think you should name him Rdean J/K. You always come up with great names.
Oh and by the way, you look amazing as always.

Shaun, Alyssa & Addyson said...

Aww congratulations! Your children are gorgeous, and I am sure this little boy will just add to the cuteness!!! Ethan? Ryan? Aiden?....those all end in 'N'

Natalie said...

Congrats Cecil and Melina; two of each, nice work Cecil. I'm praying every night that our next is a girl so I can get snipped.
what's the name?
We miss the basement on 600 west.
Take care,
Bryce

Kip said...

Ok so, I didn't know you were pregnant did I?? I only live 3 houses away! See what ski season does to my life! So sorry, you are adorable and congrats. I love to buy baby presents!!

m e g h a n said...

Boden
Baden
Dawson
Camryn
Camdyn
Emersyn
Masyn
Jackson
hansen
kayden
kurren
carson
jayden -- euh. never mind, thats a girl name
roman
brendan
logan
hayden
gavin
taren
sutton
----> these are my favorite from the list, Bodin, Dawson, (c)Kurrun(ker-in) and roman. Please tell me what you think! i am an experet in the name area ...