Monday, May 12, 2008

How Cute are yours?


I know as mothers we all think that our own children are the best and funniest,the fastest, the tallest, the smartest and so on......BUT SERIOUSLY!!! Is this not the cutest picture you have ever seen of a 2 year old?!? I know I am biased because I am the mother of this stinkin' cute little boy but.......... SERIOUSLY!I don't think they come any cuter(is that a word?). Easton is such a fun little boy---we are greeted every morning to him climbing into our bed and asking to snuggle or cuddle--- which I can NEVER get enough of! He sings "You are so beautiful", to me and is just a sweet, lovable, little boy. I am so blessed to be his Mom!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

He does come pretty dang close to the cutest ever!:0)

Tiff said...

He is pretty dang cute I can't believe how big he is! Oh yea I am so proud of you and cec for running that race - that is awesome!

Sunshine said...

He is SO CUTE!! Gotta Love the boy.

Nicole said...

What can I say, he is a cutie!

Jared and Lydia said...

Oh my gosh its been to long! Your kids are definitely cute and so I don't think you have to worry about feeling bias as a mother. Easton is such the little man now. He's so adorable...I don't know how you're going to fend for that boy?! Keep those ladies hands off him :)