Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow Sculpture

We have a tradition in our family that every New Years Day or whenever there is enough snow, we create a GINORMOUS snow sculpture. A couple of years ago my brother Nate with the help of other siblings and my parents made this amazing snow horse.....

So this year in honor of my parents serving a mission in Australia we decided to make a snow kangaroo... so all the kids and grandkids got together and this is what we ended up with. It isn't as amazing as the snow horse, but it is pretty good for a kangaroo(They are kind of strange looking animals).


5 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been waiting to see the kangaroo. It looks great! Your mom and dad will be very proud. I like it with the spray paint.

J said...

melina...so excited to hear that your mom and dad are on a mission. and the kangaroo is fantastic! by the way, your girls are adorable and I can't believe how much they've grown. and your little guy is so cute!

Tiff said...

That is amazing - I can't believe that we need to bring our kids up to come see it - they would love that!

Sunshine said...

Sorry I am taggin you again. and you have to do this one.... see my blog.

Rebecca said...

Who knew you had that in you, you little artists! Amazing!