Friday, December 7, 2007



Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are part Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love.
You are part Pocahontas. You defy convention and sometimes do what is considered taboo. Unfortunately, others do not always appreciate your differences, so it's good that you are so strong-willed. You are loyal and you believe in fate. Your true love will find you one day.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


So I saw this funny quiz on Sunshine's blog and decided to see what princess I was most like...I don't totally agree with the results. The Pocahontas stuff doesn't sound anything like me----maybe I'm in denial!!!! I think it's funny that I'm half Cinderella because Ashlyn and her friend Ashley call themselves Belle and Ariel and they call me Cinderella---so it must be true!!

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

Cute! You for sure match up with Cinderella, that sounds like you. You even look like her....
Hey! now there's a Halloween idea for next year!

I recommend flashback Fridays. I know you would have some good stuff. And I could always use a little entertainment.