Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sand Dunes

Okay, this might sound a little "red-neck" of me to say but I LOVE the sand dunes!!!This past weekend we piled the kids in the truck and headed for the dunes. I have lived here my whole life and had no idea that we lived so close to such a fun place!! We spent the day riding 4-wheelers with Cecil's brother Eric and his family. I am pretty sure that the big smiles on all the kids faces is a sign that they had fun too!!



Boys and their toys....Easton is just like his daddy!!!

Cecil giving Morgan a quick lesson on how to ride the mini 4-wheeler.....


I think this picture is saying..."EAT MY DUST!!!"

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Oh I love it they look so happy! How fun I am sad we didn't make it for pumpkin carving that desert looks fabulous! You are so creative.

Tyler said...

How's my 'red-neck' sister and her family? Did you roast a squirel over the campfire for dinner too? (I'm kidding!) You guys look like you had a lot of fun! Especially the little daredevil Morgan on her 4 wheeler. I'll see you all soon!

Jared and Lydia said...

I love that Cecil is such a good dad to his girls! They are going to have so many wonderful memories with him. That looks like you guys had a blast. Very cool! Your family looks great. Miss you guys.