Sunday, June 14, 2009

38 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!


I feel so blessed to have 3 GREAT kids and we are all very anxious for the arrival of another. Morgan is always telling me "Mom, you shouldn't be doing that" or " here, let me do that." She is very concerned for me and the baby and is such a good helper. Ashlyn has officially declared herself as "The most Excited" for baby brother to be born and I know I won't even need to ask her to help out...in fact...she will probably be telling me what the baby needs and asking for my help! I don't know if Easton fully understands what is about to happen but he has already reserved one of his golf clubs for his baby brother and for a 3 year old who doesn't share much with anyone that equals= Lots of Love!!!

This baby has received so much love already from the kiddos--- They love to hug and kiss my belly every night before bed---some (Ashlyn & Morgan) more than others :) Easton prefers the bed night wrestling match or tackle kiss (go figure)

He may not have a name yet.... but he certainly is LOVED!!!

7 comments:

The Boyos said...

Congratulations Mel! You look amazing! I bet you just can't wait for the next two weeks to fly by. WOW!! A new baby! They are so much fun and so exhausting! I am 15 weeks along but we haven't told my in-laws yet. We are going to visit them in a few weeks and are telling them then. I am betting they aren't going to read your blog...so I think I am safe in telling you!! :) I am going to blog it after we tell them. Enjoy the end!! Good luck!

ERIN said...

Melina,
I wish I could take your maternity photos. I seriously don't know of a cuter pregnant belly than yours!
You're doing a great job taking care of yourself! hang in there, I'll be checking often for new updates!
love,
erin

Natalie said...

You look GREAT Melina! I wish I could say the same over here. I am so excited for you guys and I'm sure the girls are going to be so much help. Can't wait to see the little man and hear what you name him... we are nowhere near a name for our little guy!

Tiff said...

Oh man I heard its tomorrow morning for you. Good Luck I am sure it will be great! Can't wait to meet him.

J.J. said...

You look so cute....just about as big as my 1/2 my thunder thigh when I am 38wks along, and my thigh, I might add, doesn't carry the baby:)! So excited for you and this baby #4. Can't wait to hear what cute name you have picked too. Good luck...I'll be thinking of you!
Love, JaNae

Summer said...

Darling pictures! And Congrats on the new little one! can't wait to see pictures!



Love. The Stricklands

Sunshine said...

Can't wait to see him!