Monday, January 7, 2008

Sooner or Later


Well, it was bound to happen.... having 2 older sisters, Easton didn't stand a chance. I am actually shocked it took this long before it happened. Morgan and Ashlyn decided it would be really fun to dress Easton up as a princess---so cute! The funny thing is he didn't mind at all...I think he liked all the extra attention he was getting. Cecil said to delete all the "evidence" off my camera, but I thought it would be much more fun to post it on the blog and share it with everyone....sorry Cec!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

All I can say Cecil is Eric feels your pain! Easton does make a cute princess! I have a few pictures of Garret like that, but I don't think Eric knows about them. Min

Sunshine said...

I am surprised this hasn't happened sooner.
Tell Cecil I always dressed up my little brothers and they all ended up just fine. They do hold a slight grudge for the clip on ear rings.
So one day I go to pick Treyce up from his friend Megs house. I walk in and he is wearing a blue princess dress and a duck hat.
It wasn't the last time I've seen Treyce wearing a dress and I'm sure it wont be the last time for Easton

Tiff said...

If it makes you feel better Krew has played dress up many times and I have to say he does love the attention he gets from it! (but don't tell Lance I told you) j/k.

Jared and Lydia said...

Don't let Cecil see that photo.

The kiddos are all looking so great. We really miss you guys so much and hope we can play soon.
Lots of loves and hugs and kisses to you all
Lydia